Reading Building magazine you can see it's still a tough trading environment.
More than ever property consultants, quantity surveyors, engineering practices and architects have to identify how they really differ from their competition and make increasingly tight marketing budgets go further.
Direct mail, corporate hospitality and the same old advertising opportunities offer a security blanket but they’re expensive and far from guaranteed.
Your most dynamic business development tool is your staff but if you are to enjoy the maximum benefit of their input, you need to make sure your team has the confidence and focus to act in the ways that generate results.
By working with Tenandahalf your team will:
- Become more confident working with both new and current clients
- Learn which activities they need to focus on in order to win new business
- Find out what to highlight when they're promoting your company so you win work
- Discover how best to leverage your existing relationships to generate new opportunities
- Make better use of networking, speaking and press opportunities
By working with Tenandahalf your company will:
- Increase the level of return from your marketing budget
- Develop a powerful client value proposition
- Open doors to your hard to reach targets
- Gain valuable insight into what your clients really want
To find out what our clients in the property sector say about working with Tenandahalf, click here.