Patent & Trade Mark Attorneys
In the past patent and trade mark attorneys have been able to get by on technical expertise, reputation and location alone. Unfortunately that's no longer the case.
Competition, not only domestically but also from abroad, and the threat of online filing solutions means attorneys now have to work harder than ever to win new business and keep the clients they already have.
Tenandahalf have unparalleled experience in helping patent and trade mark attorneys increase their in-house marketing and business development capabilities and become more visible, more responsive and, ultimately, more commercial.
By working with Tenandahalf your attorneys will:
- Learn how to identify new client and new business development opportunities within their preferred areas
- Become more confident in approaching prospects and overseas attorneys
- Discover which activities they're most comfortable with and how to use them to win work
- Improve their tender conversion rate
- Discover how best to leverage their existing relationships to uncover new opportunities
- Find out how to use white papers, case studies, social media and press and speaking slots to boost their profile
By working with Tenandahalf your firm will:
- Identify exactly where your specialisms lie and learn how best to promote them
- Develop easy-to-implement tactical BD plans designed to win more new work from corporates and attorneys
- Define your target market, whether that's by scientific area, sector or geography
- Learn how to approach that target market profitably and effectively
- Gain valuable insight into what your clients and your overseas associates really want from you
Click here to find out more about the work Tenandahalf have done for patent and trade mark attorneys in the UK, Ireland and Germany and the projects we’ve run for ITMA and CIPA.