As the Managing Partner of a law firm, an accountants or a patent and trade mark firm, you need make sure your marketing and business development activities are not only profitable and productive but are also geared up to deliver the commercial objectives you have laid out for your firm.
As well as ensuring your marketing and business development delivers what is required with the time and budget available, Tenandahalf will also help you:
- Identify and create new business opportunities
- Create more value from your existing client relationships
- Promote your firm more effectively and more profitably
- Focus on what works so you can ditch the expensive and unproductive ‘tick box’ activities
- Communicate your plans so all of your staff are more engaged and ready to get involved
- Improve your overall client experience thereby maximising every possible referral opportunity