Head of Chambers
While this is undoubtedly a time of new opportunities for The Bar, it also a time of increased competition and increased uncertainty.
As Head of Chambers or as one of the growing number of CEOs at The Bar, you need to make sure your Chambers is ready to face that competition, navigate that uncertainty and take full commercial advantage of all the available opportunities.
You also need to make sure your fellow barristers and clerks have the appetite to take greater personal responsibility for marketing both themselves and your set and the skills they will need to make sure they are best placed to keep winning work long into the future.
Tenandahalf can help you:
- Create a compelling client value proposition that articulates exactly why your Chambers is more relevant and more attractive to instructing solicitors than your competitors
- Develop a cohesive marketing strategy that pulls together your strengths and utilises the most effective (and cost-effective) channels to promote those strengths so you generate new opportunities
- Help your members and your clerks build personal marketing plans for members based on their personal objectives and the activities they are best at and most comfortable with
- Improve specific business development skills including networking, presenting with impact, getting more from the trade press and social media and key account management/client development
- Gain impartial feedback from the law firms who instruct you; insight you can use to strengthen your relationship and win even more briefs
Most of all we can provide you with best practice from across the professional services and an external sounding board ensuring you get the best possible return from the good ideas you have.
Click here to see what the Chambers we have worked with say about us or click here to find out more about the marketing and business development courses we are running for The Bar Council.