Today accountants have to be more than grey suits and simply to help their clients stay compliant.
Clients expect more than technical advice, they want to be supported throughout the year not just at year end.
Your clients also require advice in a variety of different areas; you just need to find out what those areas are.
While the market is increasingly competitive, somewhere there is a group of clients that is just right for your firm; the trick is identifying them then taking the right action to get to know them.
That's where Tenandahalf can help.
By working with Tenandahalf your partners and managers will:
- Learn how to identify new targets
- Gain the confidence to approach those targets and create new business development opportunities
- Discover how to network more effectively, both with clients and potential referrers of work
- Find out which activities they should be focusing on to win new work
- Create more from their existing clients by adapting their CRM activities so they can up-sell and generate more client referrals
- Find out how to use white papers, case studies, social media and the press to boost their profile
By working with Tenandahalf your firm will:
- Adopt new practices to make your marketing and business development budgets go further
- Develop a value proposition that will make you more competitive without having to compromise on price
- Become more organised in selling new services to existing clients
- Find out how to take full advantage of specific commercial opportunities
Click here to see what the accountants we work with say about Tenandahalf.