Specialist marketing solutions for lawyers
While to the layman every law firm may look exactly the same, in reality every law firm is monumentally different.
Not only do you have different solicitors to every other law firm, you also have different strengths, different focuses, different approaches and different target markets to any other law firm.
Your challenge is to make sure the people you want as your clients understand why you are different to your competitors and, at the same time, why that makes you exactly the right law firm for them.
This is where we can help you.
We provide specialist marketing and marketing solutions for law firms of every size. The strategies and tactics we’ll employ will do the thing all marketing is supposed to do – to articulate your message properly and ensure that message reaches the people that need to hear it.
While every marketing project we undertake for the law firms we work with is by definition totally different, the areas we tend to help with include:
- Helping create effective marketing and business development plans for firms, departments and individual solicitors
- Designing a set of marketing messages (a client value proposition) that will articulate what your firm does and how your approach will deliver the maximum benefit to your targets
- Creating specific campaigns that will boost your profile and generate new enquiries
- Producing content marketing strategies that will help you reach your chosen target markets
- Writing and designing marketing materials that capture and promote the essence of your offering
- Managing client research programmes that will strengthen your client relationships and provide the insight you need to take your future marketing up to the next level
You can find out more about the different marketing and business development services we provide for lawyers and law firms here and about the business development training we deliver for lawyers here.
If you would like to discuss a specific marketing solution your business needs urgently please email us today.