Marketing support for lawyers
Do you want to refresh the way your firm markets itself? Or would you like to reinvigorate the way your lawyers approach business development?
We have helped a wide range of law firms do exactly that.
The marketing services we generally provide, although all projects are individual, for law firms include:
- A full service marketing department if you don’t currently have one
- An experienced marketing resource that will compliment your current marketing department, support the development of a more junior team and deliver any additional strategic input your firm may require
- Support for more specialist projects if your firm doesn’t currently have those particular skills in-house
- An extra pair of hands in the event your marketing team is busy with other projects
However you choose to use Tenandahalf you will:
- Have instant access to a wealth of best practice from across the professional services that will give you new ideas to make your marketing and BD more productive and more time and cost efficient.
- Gain time by identifying (and building on) the activities that work at the expense of those that don’t.
- Generate new ideas to keep you visible to your current instructing solicitors and reach the firms and departments you’ve targeted so your members reach their revenue targets
- Or, explore new ways to take your firm to market by just being a fresh pair of eyes.
If you’re unsure of exactly how we could help you, we usually start any new relationship with a marketing audit and you can find out more about the audit process here.
If you would like to discuss a specific marketing project, please email us today.
If you want to find out more about the range of specialist marketing and business development support we provide for lawyers, please click here.