Marketing support for barristers chambers
Do you want to refresh your Chambers’ approach to marketing and business development so you have a plan that will achieve your commercial objectives?
We have are helping a growing number of Chambers all over the UK do exactly that.
While no two projects are the same, the service we most commonly provide for Chambers include:
- An external marketing department if you don’t have one in-house
- An external marketing director who already understands The Bar and can offer the additional strategic and tactical input you need whatever the context
- Assistance with more specialist marketing projects if you don’t have the required skills in-house
- An additional marketing resource you can call on if your marketers and/or clerks are busy delivering other projects
However you choose to use Tenandahalf you will:
- Have immediate access to a wealth of marketing best practice (not just from The Bar but from the wider professional services) you can use to make your marketing more productive
- Be able to ring-fence the marketing activities that actually work so you can improve them (and identify those that don’t so you can drop them)
- Identify and implement new ideas that will help you reach your commercial objectives and your hard to reach targets more quickly, easily and efficiently
- Gain an experienced external sounding board/‘fresh pair of eyes' who can provide the experience your members, clerks and marketers can leverage to grow their practices
To find out more about how we can support your Chambers’ current marketing efforts, please email us today.