Marketing support for architects
We work have worked with architectural practices of all sizes and in all sectors all over the UK. Although every project is as different as the practices involved, our only objective is to help those architects improve the way they approach marketing and business development so they win not only more work but better work.
In terms of how our marketing support differs from our business development support, the easiest way to split them is to say our marketing services cover:
- Creating a client value proposition that distils the skills and experience of a particular practice and articulates them in a way that clients and targets will find attractive
- Building a tactical marketing plan that will drive the practice from where it is today to where it wants to be
- Splitting those plans into bite sized chunks and assigning personal responsibilities to ensure progress is made during the plan’s implementation
- Helping architects improve their bids and tenders and the way they manage ‘beauty parades’ and final interviews
- Identifying the right press, social media and online opportunities and the best conferences, events and speaking slots so you stay visible to your current clients and become visible to the people who should be clients
And should you not have your own marketing resource, we are more than used to acting as an external marketing department you can outsource to.
Meanwhile the business development part covers the development of each architects’ personal networks. We’ll help make sure each is best placed to win new opportunities from their clients and professional contacts and generating new introductions to targets and potential referrers.
And of course, if your team is going to assume those types of BD responsibilities, they will need to know how to do it. You can find out more about the business development training we deliver for architects here.
If you have a specific marketing project you’d like to discuss please email us and we’ll find the best time to speak.
To find out what our clients in the property sector say about working with Tenandahalf, click here.