Marketing solutions for patent and trade mark attorneys
Would you like to refresh the way your IP firm markets itself? Or reinvigorate the way your patent and trade mark attorneys approach business development?
We have helped a wide range of intellectual property firms all over the world do exactly that.
While no two projects are ever the same, the marketing services we generally provide for patent and trade mark attorneys include:
- An external, full service marketing department if you don’t currently have one
- An experienced marketing resource that can support and develop a more junior team and offer the more strategic input your firm might need to achieve the growth you want
- Support for more specialist projects if your firm doesn’t currently have those particular skills in-house
- An extra pair of hands you can turn to if your marketing team is busy with other projects.
However your firm chooses to use Tenandahalf we will give you:
- Instant access to a wealth of best practice from across the professional services, new ideas to make your marketing and BD more productive and more time/cost-efficient.
- Don’t lose time but identifying the activities that work at the expense of those which don’t.
- Generate effective new ideas to make you more visible to your current clients, to the targets and industry sectors you’d like to engage with and to the overseas attorneys who are so vital to your continued success.
- Or we can just be there to give you a fresh yet experienced pair of eyes to call on to refine the way you take your firm to market.
If you would like to discuss a specific marketing project, please email us today.
If you’re unsure of exactly how we could help you, we usually start any new relationship with a marketing audit and you can find out more about the audit process here.
If you want to find out more about the range of specialist marketing and business development support we provide for IP firms, please click here.