Marketing support for law firms, barristers chambers and accountants
Do you want to refresh your firm or Chamber’s approach to marketing and business development so it is really delivers against your commercial objectives?
We have helped a wide range of law firms, accountancy practices, patent and trade mark attorneys and Chambers do exactly that.
While no two projects are the same, we tend to provide:
- An external marketing department if you don’t have one in-house
- An external marketing director, providing any strategic input your in-house resource needs
- Assistance with specific projects if you don’t have the required skills in-house
- Extra resource if your marketers are busy delivering other projects
However you choose to use Tenandahalf you will:
- Have access to a wealth of best practice that will help you make your marketing and business development more productive, more time-efficient and more cost-effective
- Identify and improve the activities that work (and lose the time and expense of those that don’t)
- Identify and implement new ideas that will help you reach your commercial objectives more quickly, easily and efficiently
- Have the security of an experienced external sounding board and a ‘fresh pair of eyes' dedicated to one thing, growing your firm
The most common first step for our clients is a marketing audit. The outcome is a tactical marketing plan designed to achieve your commercial objectives based upon the resources and budget you have available.
The process is simple. We interview your key stakeholders to find out where you are, where you want to be and the way you currently market and use this insight to build your plan. We return to present a first draft and, with your input, refine it so it’s ready to roll out.
To find out more about how we can support your current marketing efforts, please email us today.