Client research campaigns for law firms, accountants and barristers
Have you thought about how much more work you could win from your key clients just by listening to them?
In the face of increasing competition and with the buyers of professional services becoming ever more discerning, it has never been as crucial for law firms, accountancy practices and Chambers to build the strongest possible client relationships and deliver the highest possible level of service.
Tenandahalf have undertaken client service review programmes for a variety of professional service firms. We know how to extract the information you need to protect, strengthen and grow your key relationships and become truly outstanding in your clients' eyes.
Your firm or Chambers will benefit from client service reviews because:
- You will find out how to make your key client relationships as strong as possible which will help you increase client retention and maximise fee levels
- You will identify blind spots in your current service offering which, once improved, will help you secure your current clients and make you more attractive to new clients
- Actually listening to your clients rather than just talking about it will underline your commitment to them which will open up new opportunities for work and referrals
- You will learn what your clients consider critical, insight you can use to gain a commercial edge over your competitors and increase your market share
- It is a self-funding exercise; taking the time to talk to your clients will uncover new fee earning opportunities you can pursue immediately
Find out more about the client listening programmes we run for lawyers, accountants, patent and trade mark attorneys and barristers if you would like to discuss how you could implement a client service review programme today, please email us.