Client research programmes for barristers chambers
Have you thought about how much more work you could win from your main instructing solicitors just by listening to them?
In the face of increasing competition and a more commercial approach across The Bar, it has never been as vital for Chambers to build the strongest possible relationships with the law firms who instruct them. All of your clients demand the highest possible level of service and are likely to go elsewhere if that level of service is not forthcoming.
Tenandahalf manage the client service review programmes being introduced by an increasing number of sets. We know how to extract the information you will need to protect, strengthen and grow your relationships with the law firms who provide the most work most regularly for your members.
Chambers will benefit from client service reviews because:
- You will find out how to make your key client relationships as strong as possible which will help you increase client retention and maximise fee levels
- You will identify blind spots in your current service offering which, once improved, will help you secure your current clients and make you more attractive to new clients
- Actually listening to your clients rather than just talking about it will underline your commitment to them and create new opportunities and new introductions to more solicitors in each firm
- You will learn what your clients consider critical, insight you can use to gain a commercial edge over the other sets your clients use
- It is a self-funding exercise (crucial given it’ll be financed by your members’ money) because taking the time to understand your clients better will immediately uncover new opportunities
If you would like to discuss how you could implement a client service review programme, please email us today.