Business development training for solicitors
The most effective marketing tool any law firm has is its fee earners but can you honestly say your solicitors are generating as many opportunities as they could be?
However, if your solicitors are going to lead your business development efforts they need to have the skills to get out and start winning work for themselves. The good news is once they’ve developed those skills they’ll stay with them.
As a result their activities will generate better results than any advertising, sponsorship or hospitality and, better still, at a significantly lower cost.
Tenandahalf deliver bespoke workshops specifically designed to provide solicitors at every stage of their career – from NQ to equity partner - with practical, proven marketing and business development advice; ideas they can use to win work for your firm long into the future.
The specialist business development workshops we create for solicitors will improve the results your marketing generates by:
To find out more about the specialist training courses we run for solicitors, please email us.
- Introducing new ways to win work that your fee earners can put into practice immediately to start winning work
- Helping your solicitors develop the confidence they need to market more effectively (and win more work as a result)
- Showing each candidate how to create a personal BD plan that really works for them because it will be based on the activities they are most comfortable with
- Providing the skills needed to increase your client retention and create more value from your existing professional/referral relationships
- Helping your fee earners stay closer to their markets so they are best placed when opportunities arise