Business development coaching for solicitors
How can you really address the individual training and development needs of the solicitors in your firm?
While workshops offer the perfect vehicle for tackling your overall business development training needs, they may not cover the more specific requirements of some of the solicitors in your team.
In addition, some of your solicitors may be apprehensive about asking questions in front of their peers and would prefer to discuss how to approach business development in a more private setting.
It is for these reasons that Tenandahalf compliment the business development training we provide for law firm with 1on1 coaching.
Working 1on1 with one of Tenandahalf’s directors offers you:
- The opportunity to focus on what you want to do and how best to do it
- A more comfortable environment in which to develop a personal BD blueprint you’ll be able to use to win work throughout your career
- Access to the best practice we’ve built up in both our professional services and corporate lives; tips you’ll be able to use immediately to win work
- A personal sounding board to discuss, refine and implement the marketing initiatives that will help build your practice
- A chance to discuss wider career issues in confidence with an experienced business person
- The opportunity (if you are a partner or director) to outsource some of your personnel responsibilities to give you more time to drive your practice forward
If you would like to discuss how we could provide 1on1 coaching for your solicitors please email us today.