BD coaching for lawyers, barristers and accountants
How can you really address the individual training and development needs of your team?
While workshops offer the perfect vehicle for tackling your key business development training needs, they may not cover the more specific requirements of some of the solicitors, accountants, attorneys or barristers in your team.
Similarly some may be nervous to ask questions in front of their colleagues or would like more time to explore how best to approach particular opportunities.
It is for exactly these reasons that Tenandahalf offers 1on1 coaching.
Working 1on1 with one of Tenandahalf’s directors offers you:
- The opportunity to focus on what you want to do and how best to do it so you develop a personal BD blueprint you can use to win work throughout your career
- Access to the best practice we’ve built up in our professional services and corporate lives; tips you can employ immediately to win work
- A personal sounding board to discuss, refine and implement the marketing initiatives that will help you build your practice
- A chance to discuss wider issues in confidence with an experienced business person
- The opportunity (if you are a partner or director) to outsource some of your personnel responsibilities to give you more time to drive your practice forward
Find out more about the BD coaching we offer lawyers, accountants, patent and trade mark attorneys and barristers or, if you would like to discuss how we could provide 1on1 coaching for any of your partners, fee earners or barristers please email us today.